Can someone please tell me what happened to global warming?

During last summer, we were being led to believe we were all going to melt b/c of warming. Well, I'm about tired of the 2 degree temps here in the south, can we call Al Gore and get global warming going again?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 PM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• It blew up in their face, so they changed the name to climate change. Now no matter what the weather is doing they can blame it on man.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 10:52 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Sorry, all the "sky is falling club" members are too busy figuring out what agenda to promote now and what to scare us with next. LOL
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 10:29 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• LMAO
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 10:31 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Why don't we all relax and be happy and stop complaining??? Life is good..
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 10:34 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• OP here, I'm not really complaining. Just having a little giggle.
    Anonymous

• lol, yeah, actually there was some research done I beleive in UK that actually had evidence disporving global warming. the info leaked out when it wasn't suppose to., but the NY Times refused to write about it because the information wasn't suppose to be made to the public. I do beleive that the UK allowed for the public to be made aware of the research that was done.... goes to show how our newspaper really does have an agenda attached!
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 10:36 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• OP here again, plus I think it's a legitimate question Lindalu2.

Anonymous

• I'm not really complaining. Just having a little giggle.
    ---------
    Oh, I thought that was my teeth chattering, lol!! If anyone does get hold of Al Gore, tell him I want the warm back, too. I can't talk because of the teeth chattering....Thanks!
    29again

Answer by 29again at 10:48 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Last 4th of July we had to wear coats to watch the fireworks it was so cold only 45 degrees and only 60 during the day. Only had 20 days in the 80s we usually have 90 degree weather in July. Today it was 14 below zero with a wind chill of 35 below. Last winter and the summer before it was just as cool. Al Gore and others who are part of the cult of Global Warming don't even live what they preach. I am not an environazi and live in a very environmentally sound way most of my conservative friends do. Unlike Liberals (progressives lol) we do and don't just tell others to do it and then live the opposite way. Goes for charity too Conservatives give more to charity than liberals. I give 10k a year and am not rich our Loser in Chief gave 5k when he made millions only started giving when he decided to run for office. I don't buy this stuff and never will I live the way I do because it saves me money periods.
    Anonymous

• period.lol
    Anonymous