What can be done to find Osama Bin Ladin and to bring home our military before the U S scheduled end of the wars, whenever that is. When is that?

Remember behind every man, almost, is a great brain belonging to a woman!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:33 PM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Wow. Billions of dollars spent on this very thing and you are asking the moms of Cafemom? If this is UNCLE SAM, I want a raise!!!
    Anonymous

• Hi 938 anon we women run trillions of dollars worth of households in our country put us together and bet if we could get into the seats (or pants ha ha) of government we'd do us proud!!! What are some ideas? The American Woman Think Tank, Corporate Office Located in Throughout America, About Us - Every Woman Who Mothers and Manages Lives and Households!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• I agree, we women need to step up and take care of this. We can budget, delegate, and multi-task better than any man alive! And all that with a baby on one hip, and one hand tied behind our back, too!! Let's get some women in charge, and we could get all the world's problems fixed within what, a week or two? Maybe three... But we could do it.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 11:12 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• What can be done to find Osama Bin Ladin?
    _________
    It is about money, it is always about money. We could always offer a nice amount of money but that does not guarantee that a new, younger, more evil man may take his place. The issue is not only do we need to get Osama but all his possible successors and cliques. I think we should pull a Hiroshima. It worked then why not now? We gave the citizens fair warning to evacuate then boom problem solved!

http://www.dakotavoice.com/2009/05/torture-and-war-crimes-beyond-the-liberal-hysteria/
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 11:53 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Time to blow that friggin country off the map. I think a crater would looke mighty fine on my globe....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:55 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• For one thing, don't announce a scheduled end date. Because then our enemies think "all we have to do is out wait them", and our friends think "they're gonna bail on us, do we really want to be on their side, and stuck left holding the bag when they pull out".
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 6:58 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• You can't keep fighting a traditional war against a non-traditional enemy.

Majority of our soldiers should come home, forget unemployment, PAY them as you are NOW to secure OUR borders, airports, trains and BOATS .....It will still save us BILLIONS! As it costs about 1 MILLION per soldier in the ME....

Than have special OPS working to infiltrate cells and terrorgroups as well as special intel....o and BTW, FIRE MOST of teh top at the CIA and replace with people who will ACTUALLY DO WHAT THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO DO,.....

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 11:11 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• Thumbs up to the OP!! Why did you post anon???

I have often thought the "moms" of the country could do a much better job. We could certainly manage the budget and our multitasking skills would mean Congress would no longer need to be in session almost year round. How many world leaders do you know that can stop a battle with simply a look or a word??

To answer the question though, it isn't just about bin Laden. Until we face the fact that we are in a religious war we won't be able to effectively fight it. For the enemy it is about religion and we have to fight the war they hand us regardless of how distasteful or politically incorrect it is.

I fear there is no complete solution beyond a nuclear attack. I am not saying we should do this though. I have mixed thoughts on the subject.

yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:15 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• Majority of our soldiers should come home, forget unemployment, PAY them as you are NOW to secure OUR borders, airports, trains and BOATS .....It will still save us BILLIONS! As it costs about 1 MILLION per soldier in the ME....

They can't do this. You cannot deploy active duty troops within the country. It is against the law.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:19 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• hi yourspepcialkid, I'm op lfl. I posted anonymous cuz I thought more answers come in if the conversation were started as just relaxed gab without regard to who I am. I am serious about my question - I do not believe American women of all education levels, low and also PhDs, believe the collective power of ourselves. American women who are not birth or adoptive or foster moms, and I'm a birth mom of 3 kids, and also American women who are not matter if we leave home to work or work at home its' all for out families. Wether we're married or single for any reason, American women are smart collectively and singly.

I'm wondering what other moms and women too of women we know who aren't moms married or not, have as ideas to better our military which for ten years has affected bettering in different ways, lives.

We need an American Women's Think Tank, too bad NOW is in a direction. Women and Life's needs company we need.

lfl

Answer by lfl at 11:30 AM on Jan. 6, 2010