diaper rash

a very bad one

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 PM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• did you try desitine, cool bath no soap, letting baby go without diaper, giving more water it helps dilute there urine good luck
    wyattgrace

Answer by wyattgrace at 10:41 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I personally would give a good soak in a warm bath, and use some rash cream and cornstarch to ensure while the cream is working their little bottom stays as dry as possible, instead of just wiping and wiping which to me causes more irritation, when it's time for a diaper change either use a warm rag and wipe gently or rinse off if it's that raw, continue this with every change and you will notice a big difference within a day, possibly hours!!
    jsimonds220

Answer by jsimonds220 at 10:42 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• My daughter had a horrible diaper rash and nothing would take it away so I went to the ped. and she gave me some cream called Triple Paste. It took the rash away in two days. I can't find that exact cream in the stores but I have found Triple Antibiotic Cream (which is sold everywhere) works just as good. I hope this helps.
    sweet_krissy

Answer by sweet_krissy at 11:01 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• use ALOT of whatever diaper cream your using, a&d or the clear desitin always works best for my LO, but only when i really goop it on
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 11:24 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• aquaphor healing ointment, found at walgreens, works like magic. has cleared up the worst rashes in as little as one appication. does not need to be lathered on heavily either.
    Anonymous