Teen Mom on MTV

I'm at work watching Teen Mom right now and my question is about Farrah. Am I the only one who thinks that her parents should make her be a mother? I mean seriously if my teen daughter had a baby and disrespected me and her father when really we're the ones raising her baby I would honestly kick her out just so she gets a sense of what she should be doing. It wouldn't be a permanent thing but I think Farrah really needs a wake up call. Am I alone on this?

bjw_053109

Asked by bjw_053109 at 10:43 PM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I hate to admit that I watch the show but yes, Farrah gets on my nerves! Her parents need to put her in her place. I understand that they love their grandchild and that is why they take care of her, but doing it the way they do, Farrah will never learn what its like to really be a mother. And whats up with her dad never saying anything? If I had ever spoken to my parents the way she does, regardless of the situation, my dad's belt would have been across my backside! And Amber and Gary... I dont know what they were thinking keeping that baby... I really like Catelyn?, the one who gave her baby up for adoption. She and her bf seem to have a good relationship and actually think things through a bit.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 11:12 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• No! Farrah has got a mouth on her. I swear I have wanted to slap that attitude out of her since day 1. Her Mom especially is a damn fool for letting Farrah talk to her that way. Farrah Grandparents are no help either! The first episode showed their true colors, the way they bashed Farrahs Mom to Farrah. UGH!!!
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 10:45 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Oh God, Farrah get's on my nerves! Someone really needs to set her straight. Her prorities are all effed up. I also don't like, oh god what's his name... Leahs daddy. He doesn't do crap. Jerk.
    Kianas_mommy

Answer by Kianas_mommy at 10:47 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Gary!! Yeah, well Leah's Mom isn't much better. She needs to learn to control her temper and watch her mouth.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 10:49 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Bahhh I can't stand that show anymore. Those girls piss me off so much. The only ones I have respect for is the girl that gave her baby up for adoption, and I kind of like Maci. All the other girls are sucky parent's in my opinion.
    Anonymous

• I was a teen mom, Got Pregnant at 16. and its amazing how dumb these girls can be, i mean damn. its ridiculous, im not saying Iam perfect but i managed to move out at 16 with my husband ( was bf then) and worked two jobs and went to school. I never had a sitter, my daughter when to daycare from 8-2pm paid by us. My parents never helped us out with mon ey or diapers or anything. They have it all handed to them.. I think the show is LAME.
    DiandraBryant07

Answer by DiandraBryant07 at 10:54 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Farrah's baby is being well fed, and living in a clean house, you CAN'T Make anyone be a Mom, so kicking her out won't do any good, but AMBER needs to give her baby up for adoption, because she is HORRIBLE!!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:58 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Oh gosh, what about the other girl who is trying to get back into the relationship with her asshole boyfriend. Ugg... Poor Bentley!
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 11:22 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Oh god, seriously! and Bentley is such a little cutie. I agree the couple that gave their baby up for adoption seems to be the only couple that has it right. can you believe that even when they told their parents they were giving her up so she could have a better life than they could provide at 16, thier parents were all pissed off at them?? WTH.

it seems like the more disfunctional you are, the more likely you are to get landed with a tv show.
    Kianas_mommy

Answer by Kianas_mommy at 11:30 PM on Jan. 5, 2010