Another Teen Mom question...

If you were Maci would you put up with Ryan? I know I wouldn't.

bjw_053109

Asked by bjw_053109 at 10:48 PM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I believe Ryan is nowhere close to being ready to be a Father. I believe that he wants to be ready to be a dad but just isn't. I think Maci just needs to put everything on hold with him and worry about her education.
    Maci is my favorite, you can tell she really cares about Bentley.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 10:59 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• HELL NO! Especially being i wqas a teen mom had my daughter at 16..oh no, im lucky that my husbands wonderfuland was always there for me, were marrie dnow with two little girls :)

bUT YEAH rYANS NOT GOIN TO CHANGE HES A DOUCHE!
    DiandraBryant07

Answer by DiandraBryant07 at 10:51 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• IDK---she wants her kid to have a Dad and I think his parents are pretty amazing,,, I honestly like her the best, now here is one for you WHAT ABOUT AMBER???? She should not be anybody's mom, I am sorry but she is lazy and totally selfish, bag on Farrah all you want but at least her parents give a crap about her kid!!!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:55 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Kimigogo I agree with you 100% about Amber. But the question about Farrah had nothing to do with her parents not caring for Sophia its about Farrah's lack of responsibility and maturity I know her parents care about Sophia.
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 10:58 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I like Maci but she needs to quit worrying about Ryan and focus on herself and Bently. OMG, why am I talking about these people like I know them??
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 11:14 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Hey I don't think Farrah gets any Mom of the year award, my point was yes she is a total selfish Mom, but at least her kid is safe, and honestly I don't think Amber's is, I don't see the yelling and fighting at Farrah's house albeit, because she isn't responsible for her care most of the time, but honestly if I had a daughter who was like that I would step up and just raise the kiddo myself,,,,,Amber on the other hand is making sure, and maybe not all of her fault, because her parents are of no help, that this child has a no win situation,,,,,,,,,
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:14 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Haha aqua_jen I think we talk about them like we know them because we (or at least I) watch the show every week. Kimigogo I agree with that 100% also. I feel so sorry for little Leah she got stuck with 2 parents that should never breed lol. Btw your point is well taken :). Anon 11:20 I'm hoping that statement was directed towards the question and referencing the girls on the show.
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 12:03 AM on Jan. 6, 2010