Stupid question...

Can your stomach hurt for reasons other than menstrual cramps, pregnancy or heartburn/ulcers? I don't have any of the aforementioned issues but my stomach has been really hurting bad~! Btw..I've had a LOT of stress this past week...?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 PM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Health

• STRESS CAN CAUSE YOUR STOMACH PROBLEMS. IF IT CONTINUES FOR MORE THAN A FEW DAYS I WOULD GO TO DOCTOR TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS OKAY. SORRY FOR YOUR STRESS
    ohio4

Answer by ohio4 at 11:35 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Stress can manifest itself physically. Also, food poisoning should be taken into account.
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 11:36 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I agree with both the other mom's. Stress can make your body do all sorts of weird things. I once got into a really nasty fight with my dad on the phone when I was in the middle of my period. It made me stop completely for about 3 days, then I started up again. THAT was really wierd!!

Oh yeah...and the only stupid questions are the ones that don't get asked. One of the few things I remember from my 7th grade health class. lol
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 12:56 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• yea stress can do wierd things to your body also if it is hurting only on one side it could be your ovulating.
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 1:16 AM on Jan. 6, 2010