what is going on?

short story..
i am so scared.. i dont know whats going on.
i just checked my todays' computer web history...
to find out there where some websites about small girls naked...
the only person who used the computer today was my husband... i am scared... what should i do?.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 PM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• Small girls? As in small framed or small as in young? If theyre young, it could be sticky bringing it up but you probably better. If theyre older and just small then your husband is like a lot of men who are into that.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 11:33 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• KICK HIS ASS ! !
    Anonymous

• I hope to God that you're not talking about child porn. If so, you need to confront him especially if you have a children. That is a serious problem!
    Anonymous

• Small girls as in GIRLS? Underaged girls? If so, that's not good. They just arrested two men in this area this week for this. Tell him that somehow the police can find out which computers are hitting those sites. You need to talk with him about it though. One guy tried to blame it on his son so if you have teen children, protect them from being blamed for it. I'm not sure I have good advice since what he's doing is illegal if he's watching kiddie porn.
    Anonymous

• You need to confront him on this, just like someone said before police can check into whose been looking at those sites, it is a scary situation but one that needs to be sorted out. He will probably deny it of course, but keep track of what is going on or maybe let it go this time so you can see if it reoccurs because once you bring it up of course he will try to cover his tracks the next time. But keep a close eye into whats going on, you are not going to be able to sleep living with this on your mind, it's a disgusting thing now a days and i cannot fathom people who are into that crap it's wicked scary. Good Luck, and please don't let it go whatever you do!!
    jsimonds220

Answer by jsimonds220 at 11:53 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• dont confront him, that could be dangerous. if it were me? I would call the police and tell them what I found. I couldnt live with myself knowing I kept a secret like that. I just couldnt, no matter how much I love my SO- if he was looking at little girl porn, it would kill my feelings for him....and my urge to protect the kids ont he site would be stronger than anything I felt for him. He can try to make excuses if you confront him, but right is right. and wrong is wrong...and this is wrong.
    and then get yourself some counseling to get over him and this horrid thing. sorry. and good luck.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 1:13 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• If by "small girls" you mean girls that are underage, you need to call the cops and let them deal with it. He has a problem, one that could potentially be a problem for others (as in children) and I don't think that you, as an average person, are probably equipped to deal with it.

If, however, you just mean small as in small framed, then it's a different issue. Then you would need to figure out what exactly it is that bothers you: the fact that he looked at porn in general, or the fact that he looked at this particular porn? Once you determine that, then you know what you're dealing with, and you can think on it and confront him to find out exactly what is going on and how the two of you can resolve this situation.

Regardless of which it is, I sincerely hope this all works out for you and wish you the best of luck.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 6:30 AM on Jan. 6, 2010