Greatest compliment of all time

So i was havig dinner with my new boyfriend and we were eating dinner, I was wearing a V neck T shirt, kind of low cut, my guy says you have the greatest boobs ever. I instantly smiled from ear to ear. I know its kind of inappropriate and everything but i have like no boobs I have never heard any guy in my life say that I have a great chest. I was sparkling after that. I am barely a b cup more like a full A if that exists lol. (I wear either a 32b or 34a depending on the bra). Is it wrong that i was so happy with this compliment and do you think he is serious.

dandeecandi

Asked by dandeecandi at 11:51 PM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• That was sweet. I'm sure he's being 100% truthful with you.
    Anonymous

• I think this is a stupid question and men will say anything to get laid. NEXT!
    Anonymous

• Honestly...I think nothing is wrong with you being happy with his compliment! Men are not like women...they mean what they say. That is sweet!
    mmbyme

Answer by mmbyme at 11:55 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• ok wahtever, he was gonna get laid anyway. why so hostile?
    dandeecandi

Answer by dandeecandi at 11:56 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• no kidding. jeez. it is a nice compliment (one that I love to hear myself). don't let these cynical mamas get you down.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 11:59 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I am probably smaller cup than you!! so it is nice when a guy gives you a compliment like that or will say you have a beautiful a** so that makes up for the small boobs.
    jsimonds220

Answer by jsimonds220 at 12:11 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• A compliment is a compliment! That was nice to hear I bet!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• is he serious? I dont know, but I am sure he meant it and thats all that matters. did it make you happy? feel good about you? then thats great, gl. :)
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 12:19 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• I got a compliment on mine and was as giddy as you...stupid huh? They're just boobs!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• I personally know several men who prefer small boobs...mine are big, they say big boobs just makes a girl seem big herself and small ones make her seem petite, like a young girl or whatever. My brother hates big boobs I think because they remind him of our Mom! Some guys really prefer smaller ones.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Jan. 6, 2010