a lot of braxton hicks

I am 31 weeks preg. with my second child. I had BH with my first, but not as many as I am having this time around. I get a few every hour, every day and have been for a few weeks. sometimes they are quite painful and last for over a minute. The midwife said this was fine- but it seems like a lot. I drink a lot of water and try to take it as easy as possible. Is this normal- or is there an increased chance of me going into an early labor? have you experienced anything like this happen in your pregnancies?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I did and heard the same thing as your midwife said but i knew something was off good thing they did an ultrasound and other tests and found baby was having some issues and they induced and all came out fine but i wonder if i would of waited what went on.To me just to not worry i would get checked out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• anon 11:53- OP here, I am also feeling a lot of seizure like fetal movement. Something just seems a little off- much different than my first preg. If there is anything you can tell me about your experience I would greatly appreciate it. What did they find in your ultrasound? I don't want to seem super paranoid and I know ever pregnancy is different. I am just starting to get nervous. Thank you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Jan. 6, 2010