Is it possible that my 12 week old is teething??

He started always naughing on his hands...always bites on my hand and his dads hands...always trying to put stuff in his mouth...bites on his bottle...and had bouts of screaming and yelling....and then i give him tylenol and he seems to be happy again....he also is drooling alot!!! could this be possible...if so what can i do to help him out...thanks moms

MaMaTreZZa

Asked by MaMaTreZZa at 12:26 AM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It's definitely possible, some babies teeth as early as three months. My baby had a hard time with his teeth going up and then back down for about two months. He started teething at 4 months and his tooth didn't break through until he was 6 months! Frozen washcloths are great, as are Hyland's teething gel and tablets.
    Miss_Kay

Answer by Miss_Kay at 12:33 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• It is possible and sounds like it, get teething tablets they are the most amazing teething product on earth we call it baby crack it works so well.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 1:07 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• Also along with teething tablets you can use motrin for swelling of the gums, and gripe water is good for teething as well.
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 1:25 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• YES! my 3 month old little boy had teeth!
    Angelbluewingsz

Answer by Angelbluewingsz at 7:55 AM on Jan. 6, 2010