Is there love at frist sight?

I met this guy like a two week ago on my way home from school, he 's a cool down to earth guy, funny, smart and a sweetheart to me. We been talking about been toghter and starting a family. I see myself really liking him he make me smile like havn't done in a while. He make me happy, we talk on the phone all nite and day. I plan on been with him and starting a family. My Question for everyone do you believing love at fist sight? I feel my dream his came ture !!!!!!!!!!!!

mayaa

Asked by mayaa at 12:34 AM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• no, there is no such thing as love at frist sight.
    dbodani

Answer by dbodani at 12:39 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• sounds like your going to fast, slow down and get to know him.. some people put on a good act, find out if he is for real before jumping into something that serious like a family you got plenty of time, falling in love at first sight i beleive it can happen but again after awhile once you really get to know them your feelings may change so my advice is take it slow, theres no rush.
    jsimonds220

Answer by jsimonds220 at 12:41 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• I suggest not going too fast...on the other hand...I met DH in a chat room on paltalk, and he proposed to me about 10 days later. We had talked on the phone a few times...but spent about 3-5 hrs a night on the computer "talking". We hadn't even met in person yet. I did a journal post that I think is open to everyone on here...feel free to go read it...let me know if it won't let you.

But when I met him was in May of '06, we got married in Sept of '07 and sure we have our arguments...I don't think either of us have ever been happier.

So I say go for it...but please be careful, I think the higher a balloon flies...the harder it hits if it crashes, and the worse it hurts.

daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 12:41 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• Only when it comes to your own flesh and blood!
    Emberbaby

Answer by Emberbaby at 12:52 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• I knew the day I met my husband that I had finally met that one person who completed me, but I also knew that I had to take my time and be smart about it. It is ok to feel it but be careful and smart in how you approach it.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 12:58 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• you are in "like" love takes time. you can fall in love with someone a million diff ways, but talking about something like having kids together, this fast is going to get you hurt. Get to know him, why rush it? if you slow down you get this "new" feeling of love alot longer. if you go too fast...well next thing you know its not so fun anymore when you are up at night with a baby and the man you "love" decides he wants to not help(but you didnt know that because you went to fast into it with him), or when you discover he loves to gamble, or that he has 10000 in credit card debt, or that his mom is a serial killer lol...you get my point...before you talk about having his babies...why dont you find out if he is a decent human being...slow down.If it is real love, it will be there no matter how slow you go.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 1:07 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• I knew when I met my husband he was the one. However, I still took my time before things got serious. Slow down. For your own sake make sure he will treat you the way you want to be treated. Even if its love, you still don't know each other. And if its true love, it will still be there after some time goes by.
    jcsg

Answer by jcsg at 1:48 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• I didn't believe it either until it happened to me. The day my fiance and I met; we both just knew that we would get married. Sure enough almost 3 years later we are stronger than ever and we couldn't be happier.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 8:45 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• i "met" my husband haha on myspace on may 9th 2009, met in person for the first time june 12 2009 and when we were talking on line it was totally a "friends" level, it wasnt a hey baby type thing at all, but we thought it would be cool to hang out so june 12th we met for the first time went out with some of my friends, june 14 2009 we were engaged and july 4 2009 we got married, jan 4th was 6 months for us and i couldnt be happier, we have our arguements and stuff but we work together so well that our arguements arent really anything its more of a disagreement ya know? i def have to say i believe in love at first sight then again im a hopeless romantic and ill be the first to admit we are still in the "honeymoon" stage of our relationship so we will see lol
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 9:32 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• I am a true beleiver of love at first sight, intuition is a wonderful thing, cultivating it will prove you right or wrong. Follow your heart.

Answer by older at 11:12 AM on Jan. 6, 2010