how would you handle this, ending a friendship that really isnt a friendship for me at all?

I am a group owner, and a memeber over the past yr has pretty much become my stalker online. I log on here, she instantly IM's me"hi baby" or"I see you" doesnt matter if my staus is set to busy, she is very demanding, consumes all of my time to the point where even if I ignore her, she calls my house. she does it on facebook too. But she isnt mean, and I am not scared or anything, jujst basically do not feel the same type of closeness with her that she apparently feels for me. how would you handle this? anything I say, no matter how gently, she will be angry, she is mad right now because I told her I couldnt chat earlier...its just weird and goofy and I am so over it.
thanks ladies for the advice in advance.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• Tell her that you need your space and can't be talking all the time. Or when she contacts you talk a little and tell her you have to go. Let her know that you don't want to talk all day and that you're busy. If she keeps on then delete her. You shouldn't have to worry about peoples feelings when you give them a warning and they disregard your feelings.

SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 3:07 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• Well if she is going to be mad anyway tell her the truth, that you need boundaries etc. If she get mad no matter what tell her how you really feel.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 1:03 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• That is weird shit. Just never respond to her, by im or text or phone or whatever. You don't know her, and you don't have to be responsible to that shit. And if she's angry, so what, you will forget her over time.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 1:04 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• is she gay or just lonely?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• A member in one of my groups also had a problem just like you! She just didn't get the hint. After a while she just told her exactly how she felt and deleted her from her messengers, myspace, and facebook and told her not to call her anymore. She didn't think she was doing anything wrong, but its just really stalkerish!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• anon thats a funny question because if she wasnt so happily married,I wouldthink she had romantic feelings too. she has since backed off, I think one too many "I dont have time right nows" andshe caught on. ty all, pickin best answer in a bit.
    Anonymous