has anybody had several different emotions while pregnant??

I'm 16 and pregnant I'm constanly wndrn if ui will find a dad for my baby and other things what should I do

apr993

Asked by apr993 at 1:24 AM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• being pregnant is like being on an emotional rollercoaster, especially that young!! I wish you all the luck in the world because at your age it takes alot of commitment in deciding to be a mother. But remember you will go through every emotion happy, sad, depressed, crying, analyzing, scared, etc. while being pregnant!
    jsimonds220

Answer by jsimonds220 at 1:28 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• first off, i know its hard being a teen mom, being one myself. second, i dont think you should be concerned about finding a dad for your baby. where is the father?

if you focus on finding a dad, it will take away from focusing on yourchild and yourself. you dont need a man in your life to be complete. and most guys your age are no where near ready to take on the responsibilities of a family.

it is perfectly normal to have all kinds of emotions during pregnancy. feel free to send me a message to talk more. good luck.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 1:29 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• Hormones can cause emotions that make you crazy! On top of that, here you are at sixteen; you won't have the college dorm experience; you won't be backpacking through Europe after college; you won't be able to go out with your girlfriends every weekend. My heart breaks for you and your lost youth.

This is a fantastic organization, that may provide you with an alternate set of options: www.cradle.org

Answer by rkoloms at 5:57 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• i know i been feeling sad and happy and i been scared that my baby isnt going to like me and that im not going to be the best and then theres time im really happy and i think that i can handle you will have your moods were you something dont know what you are happy sad mad its really confussing at times
    Anonymous