I feel like I am about to die....ugh!

Okay, so last month missed my period completely! I had just started my 2nd month on a new birthcontrol pill. This is my third month now on it and my boobs are KILLING ME! I have tested twice just to make sure I am not pregnant and both test came back negative. Why in the world are my boobs throbbing with pain??? My son just turned 1 on the 2nd of this month. Any ideas??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Some birth control pills trick your body into thinking that it is pregnant.

A diaphragm may be a better option for you. They work without hormones and have no side effects. They never caused a stroke, infertility or PID; you won't gain weight, get depressed, or lose your libido; your periods won't be affected. They have never been the subject of class action lawsuits and are instantly reversible.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:54 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• Sounds like side effects of your birth control. Maybe you should try something else!

DayDaysmom19

Answer by DayDaysmom19 at 8:56 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• se yeah maybe you need to take a blood test
    momma051209

Answer by momma051209 at 7:52 PM on Jan. 6, 2010