Glorifying Terrorism by Arab teens in Mi?

This IMO was very disrespectful, and offensive. This was retaliation for the christmas failed attack remarks made about Muslims.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/22146212/detail.html

WhoCares224

Asked by WhoCares224 at 5:02 AM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• http://www.clickondetroit.com/video/22130104/index.html
    WhoCares224

Answer by WhoCares224 at 5:04 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• Yeah right they didn't understand the significance of what they did. Their high school students not elementary. I don't buy it. They did just exactly what they set out to do, another example of the religion of peaceful muslims.
    WhoCares224

Answer by WhoCares224 at 5:09 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• I would say it is safe to say that these same 15 idiots will do something else that may not be so accepted. All of them should have been suspended for at least for a week. They disgust me and this is EXACTLY why Muslims should be gathered up and shipped out of this country for good.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:41 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• I saw that on local news.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:59 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• I don't really get what the shirt is supposed to mean...they are not terrorist and don't want to be treated as such?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• This has nothing to do with the Christmas attack! No one said it had anything to do with terrorists, that is actually involved in the story, not the principal, not the police. It was a senior class shirt with a questionable grafic, as the principal said they didn't even understand the signifigancy of it. They didn't do anything illegal, they didn't "praise terroritst", they didn't threaten anyone. Lets not make this into something its not. If it would have been a Christian white group of kids this wouldn't even be an issue.
    Anonymous

• Maybe you need to watch the video , Watch the major news cast thats if you can find your way out of the land of denial. The little terrorist in the making said this was a result of things said to him over the christmas bombing. I work for the damn school district, picked up kids from school heard the outrage from other ARAB alike kids, along with a few CHRISTANS that attend the school. THe fucking school is prodimately Muslim, NOT CHRISTIAN. But if you actually took the time to read instead of your defend behind your anon button you would have read that. Don't tell me what it is and isn't.
    WhoCares224

Answer by WhoCares224 at 3:39 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• Get rid of the future terrorists before they turn into suicide bombers and pull another 9-11!!! I'm sick of these thugs hiding behind their "religion." They want to be martyrs...let's oblige them!
    Anonymous

• I don't even get what the shirt is supposed to mean. Kids are stupid, that's one thing for certain.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 9:50 PM on Jan. 6, 2010