Let me see if I got this right...

...IF YOU CROSS THE NORTH KOREAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET 12 YEARS HARD LABOR.

..IF YOU CROSS THE IRANIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU ARE
DETAINED INDEFINITELY....

..IF YOU CROSS THE AFGHAN BORDER ILLEGALLY, YOU GET
SHOT....

..IF YOU CROSS THE SAUDI ARABIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY
YOU WILL BE JAILED...

..IF YOU CROSS THE CHINESE BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU MAY
NEVER BE HEARD FROM AGAIN...

..IF YOU CROSS THE VENEZUELAN BORDER ILLEGALLY
YOU WILL BE BRANDED A SPY AND YOUR FATE WILL BE SEALED...

..IF YOU CROSS THE CUBAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL
BE THROWN INTO POLITICAL PRISON TO ROT...

IF YOU CROSS THE U.S. BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET
:
A JOB,
..A DRIVERS LICENSE,
..SOCIAL SECURITY CARD,
..WELFARE,
..FOOD STAMPS,
..TAX FREE FOR 7 YEARS,
..CREDIT CARDS,
..SUBSIDIZED RENT OR A LOAN TO BUY A HOUSE,
..FREE EDUCATION, FREE H

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:33 AM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• How about this one?! LOL

***
    My dog sleeps about 20 hours a day. He has his food prepared for him. He can eat whenever he wants, 24/7/365. His meals are provided at no cost to him. He visits the doctor once a year for his checkup, and again during the year if any medical needs arise. For this he pays nothing, and nothing is required of him. He lives in a nice neighborhood in a house that is much larger than he needs, but he is not required to do any upkeep. If he makes a mess, someone else cleans it up. He has his choice of luxurious places to sleep.  He receives these accommodations absolutely free. He is living like a king, and has absolutely no expenses whatsoever. All of his costs are picked up by others who go out and earn a living every day. I was just thinking about all this, and suddenly it hit me like a brick in the head; holy canine crap, my dog is a democrat!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:49 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• lol I saw this earlier and laughed....
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 6:41 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• Sadly it isn't something to laugh about but to THINK about...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:43 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• Wow, don't you wish the US were just like all those other countries you mentioned. You think that North Korea has it right? You think that Iran has it's finger on it? Last time I check the US was a greater nation than any of the ones you listed and a big part of that is their respect for human rights... (meaning we don't shot, kill, or make people disappear just because their standing on the wrong side of the line)

Also you have grossly mischaracterized our immigration system. You make it seem like the US government is employing illegal immigrants knowingly and that is just not true. The people who employ illegal immigrants are private citicizens... do you want to shoot them and make them disappear too?
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 7:03 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• The people who employ illegal immigrants are private citicizens... do you want to shoot them and make them disappear too?

No, I want them in Prison or better yet sent them back with their illegals! This country needs to get a spine!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:16 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• From the original statement in this post your idea of our country getting a "spine" is to act more like the countries that we are at war or in conflict with!

Why don't you move to North Korea... they've got a lot of "spine"...

And what exactly do you even know about the immigration system here? It sounds like all you know is that there are people here illegally and not much else. I've known quite a few people who have either been deported or have had family members deported. People DO get kicked out if/when they get caught.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 7:32 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• Well I'm going to laugh anyways...so there (_!_) lol
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 7:46 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• Lorikeet I posted that same thing only it was a cat. Someone reported it and it got deleted
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:55 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• This was already posted before...more crap....

If you agree so much with them, MOVE there...I hear Iran is nice this time of year

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:33 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• it is not about moving somewhere else. The great thing about our country used to be that if we the people didn't like the way things were going we could change things. I'm not concerned about private citizens hiring an illegal with a valid DL, and SS. I am disappointed in the government that issues these. I am disappointed in the government that provides welfare for these illegals.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:39 AM on Jan. 6, 2010