Teens and sex

Hi so my daughter who is 16 found out about BDSM not sure how but she is very into it now i took her phone computer away becuase i seen she was looking things about it up she is adopted and the home she came from was very bad as i been caring for her i seen some what of an intrest in differnt kinds of sex but i know this is not normal i know she has had sex and not "normal sex" more on the BDSM thing she sees a therpist but it isnt help anyone have advice on what i can do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:04 AM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• I don't even know what BDSM is and I am 36! I do think that if the therapy isn't working you need to find another one that WILL work for this young lady.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 7:11 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• I have been trying nothing helped so far
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:17 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• Keep with it. This young lady is dealing with something emotionally and it really doesn't sound like the therapy is really working for her. I wish you could wave a magic wand and it would all get better but life is full of hard times. There is light at the end of the tunnel you just have to find a way to find that light with her.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 7:48 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• Being into BDSM doesn't mean that there's anything wrong with her. It's just something that some people like. There is no such thing as "normal sex" everyone likes different things. She shouldn't have free access to a computer or a cell phone anyway, IMO, but taking them isn't going to make her stop liking what she likes. If she's not coming home injured then leave it alone. I know that's not what you want to hear, but you can be a perfectly well-adjusted person and like rough sex.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 8:06 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• BDSM isn't about strange or rough sex.....maybe she likes to be Domme and make guys lick her boots. Nothing gonna hurt her there....she is too young for free access on computer and phone always...but, she isn't too young to like BDSM...maybe you should research it and find out. It isn't all about "bad" sex and sinful things...geeze.
    Anonymous

• BDSM isn't about violence. It's about control. I've always been in to it. In fact it tends to be the only thing that gets me off. On the outside I'm an always in-control perfectionist business owner. I have control over everything in my life, it's nice to relinquish that power for a while. She is most likely on the other side of things. This is probably her way of getting control over something in her life. If you are worried about anything, worry about the sex, not the BDSM part.

There is a BDSM group here on CM. You should take your questions there...
    Anonymous

• My problem with her is that she is a slave she told me also she sneeked out and got a BDSM tat i don't know what to do i cant just lay back and let her do this it makes me feel like soemthing is hurting her
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:31 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• ground her! Find another therapist for her. I dont even know what BDSM is and Im 36!
    Texan1993

Answer by Texan1993 at 3:44 PM on Jan. 20, 2010