Same airport that 9/11 hijackers departed from in the spotlight again??

An airport security breach is troubling enough. The latest one happened at the same airport that some of the 9/11 hijackers departed from.
I did not realize this until I read it on CNN's page. WTF is going on there? There is NO doubt that these are inside jobs! And the American people are blind to the fact that we are under attack by those we trust.

ronjwake

Asked by ronjwake at 7:24 AM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• honestly, the 9/11 attacks appear more and more to be an inside job. The video of a planned demolition VS the WTC collapsing, the fact that they were running a drill of the exact same scenario (look the video up if you are curious) the SAME day as the attacks, so when ATC were tracking planes they didnt know if it was real or not. Also, Did anyone catch "conspiracy theory: the 9/11 attacks" with jesse ventura? awesome.

you are going to get a lot of flack OP for posting this. the general american response to stuff like this is fingers in ears and LALALALALA i can't hear you LALALALALALA. it's hard to believe your own government would do that to justify a war.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:20 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• There is NO doubt that these are inside jobs! And the American people are blind to the fact that we are under attack by those we trust.

say what?

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:12 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• Sweet, The New Orleans Levees Were Blown In 1927 and it is believed that the gov't done this again in 2005. Do you believe that the gov't wouldn't lie about staging attacks so that the tools in DC could feed the citizens of this nation what they want you to believe?
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 9:33 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• LOL
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:47 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• Carpy I am not saying the govt done it but someone knew something and it wasn't stopped. Anytime something happens somebody knows something, no matter what it is.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 9:51 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• people usually just laugh it off because they are either :
    A. to stupid to research how deceptive the government actually is
    B. believe everything they are told by such government, which can ultimately fall in the first category
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• Sigh.. 9/11 was not perpetrated by our government. If it was that makes my husband an after the fact conspirator because he was part of the investigation. I have in the past debunked certain items that were offered as proof. This time I will just offer one, it would take at least a thousand people to pull it off. There is no way that many people can keep their mouths shut.

As far as "inside jobs" go. I do believe we have been infiltrated by members of terrorist organizations and their associates. An example would be the Fort Hood incident.

Regarding the incident at Newark'; there is no way I believe it was HONEY! I brought this up to my husband last night because I remembered they were reporting an "odorous powder." That doesn't sound like honey. My husband told me that while "honey" was a stupid choice...people do need to sleep at night.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:24 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• WHICH airport? Your statements are kind of vague. It would help if you gave us more information.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 10:24 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• As you said special I do believe we have been infiltrated as well. I just don't get why the tape wasn't in recored mode. That just don't add up to me.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 10:27 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• "the government done it"

ummm, OK! lol

I don't the they blew up the levees either.....but of you say the gov done it......

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:33 AM on Jan. 6, 2010