Anyone into BDSM? How do I block my kids from such sites?

I discovered with my last boyfriend that this really turns me on! It's like a whole new world has been presented to me and I'm not alone. How does one educate one's self about this? I've started googling it but am now scared because I don't want my kids having access to such sites. How do I block them but keep mine open?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:52 AM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• you set up two aaccounts on the computer one for adults and one for the kids, as the main account you can set parental controls and block those sites from their account and you can make your account password protected, all you do is go in to your control panel and do like add user or add account or something like that and make the kids an account it doesnt even need a password, but when anyone logs on the computer they will have to pick which user they are your account WILL have a password so NO ONE but you and those you give your password too can get to your account
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 8:08 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• I think, and someone who has more experience with this can probably tell you more, but I think there is a way to set the parental controls where you can enter a password or something so that you can access it, but they cannot. Worst case, you can set up multiple users on your computer, set their parental controls so they can't see that, and then just have them sign in under their name when they want to use the computer.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 8:06 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• Sorry? What is BDSM?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• Bondage/Discipline/Sado/Masochism. A little more kinky than vanilla sex....to way out there crazy insane fetishes.
    Anonymous