Please read!!! Im 24 weeks pregnant and all night I have been having period like cramping.

I keep thinking I need to go potty but I tried and I dont. It hurts just like your stomach is tightning up or you have a really bad stomach ache or just like period cramps except I dont have a stomach ache and Im not on my period so its scaring me a little. Should I call and wake up my doctor cause it hurts. What should I do?

LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Asked by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 7:54 AM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes, you should call the Dr. Just to be safe.. Hope everything's okay..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:01 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• i would call and i hope everything is ok i know you really wanted to preg so please call just to be safe and let me know how everything goes
    neonangel2188

Answer by neonangel2188 at 9:18 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• OP... Thank you guys for the responses and yes we wanted this baby so bad but thankfully everything is ok. I went in right after I posted this morning and they did the whole monitoring thing and no contractions!! Im so happy that everything is ok and she was moving around so much the nurse could not stop talking about it lol and her heart rate is perfect. Im not dilated at all but my cervix is finger tip open which is normal with your 2nd pregnancy and plus Im almost in my third trime.Thanks again for the advice ladies!
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 9:18 PM on Jan. 6, 2010