10 weeks and infection?

I noticed yesterday that when I wiped it was a little yellowish and I have been having cramps the past couple days. But today i didn't notice the yellowish but still have the cramping.. It doesn't really feel like a yeast infection, no smell or it's not getting thicker just different color...What is going on? I go to the doctor next week should I just wait?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:07 AM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i have had yellowy discharge that looks kind of like big gooey boogers for a couple of months. i have also had itching so i thought i had an infection. my midwife checked for infection and i don't have anything that she could find. she said the discharge was probably normal locarhea (sorry don't know how to spell that) of pregnancy, and itching is fairly normal for me. i have to use free detergents and certain soaps and sleep without undies.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• leukorrhea , i looked it up ;)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:54 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• sorry for the multiple posts, here's a definition

Leukorrhea is the medical term for a certain type of vaginal discharge that is common during pregnancy as well as at other times during your reproductive years. If you have leukorrhea, you may have a thick and sticky vaginal discharge that is white, yellow, or green. It can vary with a woman's menstrual cycle as her hormone levels change.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• thank you!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Jan. 6, 2010