Excruciating PAIN!

I had my 37 week check up yesterday, no dilation, no effacement, no engagement nothing, but I woke up and I'm in the worst pain ever. It doesn't seem timeable its constant. It does feel like period cramps but the worst I've ever felt. It's also on the right side of my back. Oh god, help me.

BABYJANUARY2010

Asked by BABYJANUARY2010 at 8:16 AM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• it sounds like labor is arriving it can start in your back an make it way to the front so i would go to the hospital you are
    far enough to have a heathy baby i had my son at 37 weeks
    sexylady35

Answer by sexylady35 at 8:25 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• Call L&D tell them whats going on. They will be able to tell you if you should come in right away for wait for a little bit before you come in. When i went into labor i didnt even call. Glad i didnt because they would have told me to wait for 2 hours and that would have killed both me and my son. I had a placental abruption so i was bleeding out and it started to suficate my son. But thank god we are both alive and healthy today!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Jan. 6, 2010