are u a nigerian?

the time zone is a lot different cos when am ready to chat with friends on cafemom thats when most of them are sleeping or ready to go to bed. If u are a nigerian on cafemom, add me and lets get talking.
thanks.

momella417

Asked by momella417 at 9:09 AM on Jan. 6, 2010 in About CafeMom

• No I am not an nigerian, but why does it matter we are all mom's but if you just want to talk only to nigerians maybe bc you have more in common,,,I guess...Idk. Just feel free to pop in anytime on cafemom and ask your question we'll try to answer as honestly as possible...but sometimes you do get some weirdo's here...lol (called "Troll's) Have Fun!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:23 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• The point is that most times in cafemom u get to organise parties which is a good thing cos u get to meet ur fellow moms in persons, i just wanna meet any of the moms physically so we too here can be organising parties if we cant attend the general one in the U.S. Most times i even read it on cafemom where some moms meet one another on their way to salons or elsewhere, some even call one another up for companionship. Thats what i'm talking about.
    momella417

Answer by momella417 at 9:37 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• Anon... I believe she answered why it matters when in her original post. She said that most members are sleeping when she gets on because of the time zone so she would like to talk to those who are awake. Good chance Nigerians will be up then. =)

To the OP, I am not Nigerian but have you tried doing a search? You might find some people that way!
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 10:08 AM on Jan. 6, 2010