How do I contact cafemom with problems?

I was off of my computer for about 2 weeks and now that im back on..I have no chatterbox, no friends, no widgets ...half of my page is missing and only parts of other widgets appear. I dont know who to contact or what to do?? Can someone please help??? Should I just delete my account and start over?? I really dont want to do that but I dont know what else to do?? Thank you..

maggie026

Asked by maggie026 at 9:22 AM on Jan. 6, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I see everything you mentioned on your profile.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• I don't think you need to start over because there's no reason it shouldn't be fixed. If it's on CM's end they can fix it for you. If it's on your end it can probably be narrowed down. To contact CafeMom scroll to the bottom of your screen and click on "Contact Us" under "Getting Help". I recommend you clean your cache and cookies first though. Good luck to you!
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 10:06 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• Go Underneath your vatar to the "View my profile" link. Click edit on each one of the widgets you are having issues with and ensure you ahve the setting to see it both on your homepage and your profile.
    Your homepage is what YOU see, your profile is what others see.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 2:18 AM on Jan. 7, 2010