Update on Not sure what his problem is...

Well last night we decided we were gonna go pick up some dinner and bring it home and watch a movie,so I took advantage of our alone time.I told him I've noticed that you haven't been acting yourself here lately and I'm really concerned,is everything ok?Well at first he tried to play it off as if it were nothing and then he finally caved in and said he doesn't like the fact that he doesn't make enough money to take me out and do all the things that he'd like to do with me and buy me things that he thought I deserved and I told him I wasnt with him for his money and he started laughing saying good b/c i dont have any lol and I also told him I just love spending time with you I don't care about sitting at home or anything like that,just as long as it with you that's all I need,and I got a big grin a kiss and I LOVE YOU awww....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 AM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• I wouldn't worry about it. Sounds like you guys handled it. Sometimes men just wish they could give us more, and he was probably feeling inadiquate (sp?) at the time. I know you don't need those things, but maybe he feels like you deserve them and just wishes he could give them to you.
    lovemybaby283

Answer by lovemybaby283 at 9:28 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• my husband acts weird like this sometimes when he is stressing about money. He could be throwing hints at you that you need to get a job if you dont work because he may need help paying something.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:28 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• Aww....my husband does the same thing. He will start acting funny and ill ask him about it and he will say the SAME THING! Im with you on i just like spending time with him. Yeah its nice to go out to dinner every now and then but its not a must have. And its not worth trying to go out if its going to make the next few weeks hell trying to find the money to pay the bills. But im glad he feels better with talking to you.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:50 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• Yup definitely a husband thing. No worries sista! Boys just have that need to care for and protect us...he can't grab his club and go kill you a sabretooth tiger like they used to...same diff....
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 12:28 PM on Jan. 6, 2010