What are some things you'd like to do before you die?

I'd like to travel- lebanon, france, italy, tropical islands, even to places in the USA i've never been to. I'd also like to spend a decent portion of my time volunteering at our soup kitchen (st.francis house) and would like to write a cookbook. I have been learning guitar off and on for years so i would love to finally master it. oh and i'd love to open my own pizza place.

your turn

snoober_k

Asked by snoober_k at 10:00 AM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'd love to travel. Alaska, Grand Canyon, etc. Just take a year off and go.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 10:03 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• yeah travel is just something i dream about. i love looking at pictures of far away places and pretending im there, so thats something i definitely have to do.
    snoober_k

Answer by snoober_k at 10:04 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• take an alaskan cruise, go sky diving, swim with dolphins, go storm chasing
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 10:08 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• To see the world one country at a time. To see ever state in the union as well. There are beautiful places in this world, that I would love to see. I would want my son and husband with me on these travels. I would also want a charity for disabled children, a camp of some kind for them. I would also want Jesus to be in as many people lives as possible.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 10:09 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• I would love to travel to Hawaii, Alaska, Europe, Australia and Turks and Caicos,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• I would love to see a cure for cancer in my lifetime.Thats a big one.' Then I'd like to learn how to ride my own Harley and get one.I want to learn another language maybe someday, time is very scarce inmy life in the present so as time goes by and my children age I'll take on more things I want to do before I die, if thats how my higher power see's fit for me in his time and not my own,.I'd like to go back to school eventually to become a counciler for drug & alcohol help. I love to help people so I hope I make adifferance in others as I go threw life, better rather than a worse impression on young minds as well.I love true hearted people, good for the soul!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• After our kids are older my husband and I are going to start climbing mountains. I want to climb at least one to say I have. I'd also like to learn a few foreign languages fluently, finish the book I've been writing on for years, and hopefully travel all over the world one day.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• Might sound cheesy... but I want to see my children grow up, happy & healthy... get a successful career, whatever they choose. Get married, have children... See my grandchildren grow...
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 10:32 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• I want to go to Ireland. I want to take my daughters to see "Wicked". I want to see my daughters walk down the Marriage altar pure. I want to see the Statue of Liberty. I would love to be involved in my community "politically". I want to adopt a newborn baby. I want my hubby to think that I've been a good wife. I want to go to Cape Cod and meet my "buddy" face to face!!! I would like to go on a Missions Trip. I want to go to Belarus, Russia, and see my cousin's Mission Work there. I want to make a difference....oh, and I want to get thin!!!
    TimandMely4ever

Answer by TimandMely4ever at 10:56 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• I really really want to go sky diving before I die. Also, I'd like to have at least 1 more baby, a boy.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 11:12 AM on Jan. 6, 2010