TTC ?

My hubby and I are TTC our 3rd. We have been trying for 5 months. Well no luck so far. For us this is all new. We got pregnant with our other two fast. The 1st month we tried we got pregnant. My periods use to be 24 days. I was on the patch earlier last year and went off it in July. Since then my period has been longer. So I'm wondering if that change can effect our TTC.

Aug 27 -Sept 24 (29 days)
Sept 24 -Oct 17 (24 days)
Oct 17 - Nov12 (27 days)
Nov 12 - Dec 9 (28 days)
Dec 9 - Jan 6 (29 days)

I know it may sound like a dumb question and I know others have being trying long then that to get pregnant. But I just not sure what is going on and today when I got my period I am so upset. I'm wondering if anyone could give me some words of encouragement or know of things we or I can try to help us out.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• i would say since your period ranges from 24 to 29 days...calculate your ovulation using those two dates. go online use a ovulation calculator and first used the 24 day cycle and then the 29 cycle. Then have sex from the first fertile period of the 24 cycle til the last day of the 29th cycle.
    ex: http://www.parenthood.com/pregovulate_result.php
    http://www.parenthood.com/pregovulate_result.php

So you would have sex between jan 12-22: I hoped I help you
    I know what it feels like to be disappointed by getting AF..hopefully Ill have a BFP on the 17th
    kiyad22

Answer by kiyad22 at 12:20 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• Thank you for answering. I will try that.
    Anonymous