Sharp pain?

The other night I was sleeping and when I moved just a little I had this really bad sharp pain that made me scream for a second... but it went away right away... but then later in the day I had similar pain but it was a little more dull and it happened on both sides of my abdomen... Im only in my 2nd trimester. is this bad? And they were not cramps I know what cramps feel like I've had a baby before and I never had this sort of pain. Then all day I had bad back pain also... and a headache

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• IT is your ligiments stretching. I had a lot of that with both pregnancy's. As for the back pain and headaches you can see a chiroprator. I started to see mine when I was pregnant with my first and was so happy I did. To this day my girls even see our chiroprator.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 10:17 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• I agree with the pp. It's probably just ligaments. I remember stretching my legs out just as I was waking and experiencing that horrible pain. It happened too alot when I sneezed.
    mom2LandL

Answer by mom2LandL at 10:23 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• I agree with the stretching, as far as the headaches go that is a normal thing too you feel all sorts of different aches and pains as you get further along in your pregnancy
    jsimonds220

Answer by jsimonds220 at 10:51 AM on Jan. 6, 2010