Did you make your Barbies have sex?

I remember doing that as a child... I also remember drawing pubic hair on them with a marker. I have no idea where I even learned about such things.

Did I just have a warped childhood or are there others who had sexaully active dollies?

IhartU

Asked by IhartU at 10:56 AM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My friend made videos with barbie and ken when she was little. She made it like a soap opera with two barbies and a ken. She used a camera and would pause it and change their positions and unfreeze it until the whole thing was made. She would have ken with one barbie and another one would come in and accuse him of cheating (at a resteraunt she had set up) and there would be a fight and the night would end with sex which took her awhile to create cause she kept having to pause and unpause while making their clothes come off...LOL
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 12:52 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• LOL I was six! Top Gun was the big movie and there was that scene with that song "take my breath away" It came on the radio and I remember trying to re create the scene with the barbies. Too Funny! You made me remember that! LMAO
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 10:59 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• they kissed and slept together but i didnt know what the act of sex was when i was little so no they didnt have sex
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:59 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• Let's just say Ken was a whore to my barbies! LOL
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 11:01 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• ronjwake, that's hilarious!
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 11:02 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• I made them have whatever I thought was sex back then. I'm sure I didn't know how the real thing went.
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 11:03 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• Okay, so it wasn't like a porn scene, they were just naked and kissing, because that's all the movie scene was, and I don't think I knew what sex was either.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 11:04 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• i did always wonder where ken's p-tong was
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:06 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• nope...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:07 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• Oh Ken had a p-tong it was there...or did I draw that on here.....LOL
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 11:08 AM on Jan. 6, 2010