Which exercise should I use? Barry's Bootcamp or Turbo Jam?

My son is a year old and I still have weight I need to lose. I have been dieting but, now I am ready for some exercise. I just got a treadmill so I am going to do that too. Have anyone tried Barry's Bootcamp or Turbo Jam?

Simple925

Asked by Simple925 at 11:00 AM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• try Jari Love's Ripped. they're AWESOME! and you don't need good coordination.

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 2:05 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• I've never heard of the Boot camp one, but I have several Turbo Jam dvds. I really like the Turbo Jam workouts. I do these workouts along with our treadmill and now an elliptical machine that we got recently from my sister-in-law. I bought the "starter" set of Turbo Jam dvds & bought a couple of others later. They are kind of expensive, but I think they are worth it. Good luck!
    soccermom0002

Answer by soccermom0002 at 3:05 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• I don't know about "Barry's", but I'm a Turbo Jam nut. I have almost all of the sets and love them, love them, love them. Very fun and effective. You can get sets on EBAY (even new ones!) for a lot less than the official Beachbody.com website, if money is a concern.
    Good luck!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 4:43 PM on Jan. 6, 2010