How did you feel physically when you first became pregnant?

Can you describe in detail how you felt...what were your first clues you were pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 PM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• the first....missed period then after that the vomiting is the biggest one!!!
    jsimonds220

Answer by jsimonds220 at 12:05 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• 1st my boobs looked great but felt sore, then i tested and got a + then the missed period then vomiting about 8 days after the missed period.

DH said I smelled different. My skin got really clear and bright then I broke out mega bad.

ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 12:12 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• it felt like my period was coming on like 2 days b4 I found out...after that I no other symptoms until I was about 4 months
    kiyad22

Answer by kiyad22 at 12:12 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• My breasts felt very heavy and sore and I otherwise, i felt like I was about to get my period.
    Anonymous

• I had the sorest boobs ever! But I was in complete denial... then my cigarettes started tasting super gross. Then 4 days of no period my hubby bought me a test just to be sure and by the time I put the cap on, it was positive. lol
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 5:08 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• tired,bitchy(more than normal,lol),and constipated.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 7:22 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• sore boobs, REALLY tired, sick to my stomach all day but never actually threw up, and all together it just felt like I had a cold or something but minus the running nose, cough, etc. I just felt tired and sick.
    Super09Mom

Answer by Super09Mom at 8:27 PM on Jan. 6, 2010