When you first realized you might be pregnant...

...did it ever feel like it might just be your digestive system doing it's thing? Like your tummy hurt after a big meal but you hadn't eaten anything?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 PM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• no it wasnt my stomach that was weird it was my abdominal area..it felt like period cramps like the type of cramps you get right b4 your period comes on
    kiyad22

Answer by kiyad22 at 12:24 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• Oh shoot..thats what I have. I don't start for another week though. I am wonderiing why I have cramps so early lol
    Anonymous

• I didn't know I was pregnant at first because before my period my breasts are sore and I get crampy. My breasts usually stop feeling sore and my period comes. With my pregnancy before my nipples hurt so bad I couldn't stand it. That is how I knew. Plus my friend I worked with told me I needed to take a test because I was emotional and I am normally not that way,
    taraandguy

Answer by taraandguy at 12:17 AM on Jan. 8, 2010