does anyone else have yellowish leukorrhea? like yellowy booger discharge?

i have talked to my midwife about this and i do feel confident that everything is fine but i'm just curious if anyone else has this. i have read online that leukorrhea is totally normal but that if it's yellow or green it could be a sign of infection. so i told my midwife and she did a swab for different kinds of bacterial infection/STDs it could possibly be and all was negative. usually it also says it will be frothy with infection and mine is like big, gloppy or stringy boogers. it's not so much that it comes off in my underwear, but on my TP once or twice per day. kind of like teensy mucus plugs.

i'm 16 weeks pregnant btw and had this for about 2 months now

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 PM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• could be infection...i had a bladder infection when i was pregnant with my 2nd
    photogrypher

Answer by photogrypher at 1:09 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• I just called my doctor today bout that very same thing only mine isn't so buggery..lol but it is yellowish but doesn't really look like a yeast infection believe me I have had plenty of those! anyway she said that it was normal, that stuff changes through pregnancy..unless it starts burning or gets cottage cheese like, or smells then you should be alright, is what she told me.. gl hope this helps.. btw I am 10 weeks
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 1:44 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• yeah my MW also asked if it smells before she tested for infection and i said i didn't think so.
    Anonymous