Has anyone ever had a baby and then found out they were pregnant again soon after they delivered?

samantha21385

Asked by samantha21385 at 12:40 PM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i had my daughter in august then 2 months later in october i found out i was 4 weeks pregnant with my son. Pretty crazy.
    31angelmommy3

Answer by 31angelmommy3 at 12:49 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• OP
    just wondering. i needed a little assurance lol. i had my daughter in october and have only had sex once since then (due to lots of stitches). but anyway, i'm on birht control and had a normal period last month but so far this month i am 4 days late. it may be due to my body getting back on track and i started going to the gym alot so that may be it. but at least i know everything will be ok if i am lol. its a waiting game...
    samantha21385

Answer by samantha21385 at 12:53 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• My first 2 are 1 day short of a year apart. I was in total shock! I had no clue I was pregnant just went in for a repeat pap because I had a yeast infection when the first was done and it came back abnormal they wanted to make sure it wasn't really abnormal and was just because of the yeast. Because I had not had a period yet due to just having a baby and breastfeeding they did a test and I almost fainted.
    babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 1:11 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• i had my second daughter december 08 and got pregnant again in april 09. i'm getting ready to deliver my third daughter next wednesday :D

tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:14 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• My boys are 10months and 1 day apart.
    LuvMyBoyzz

Answer by LuvMyBoyzz at 1:40 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• OP
    well ty everyone i feel a little better now lol. i guess i'm getting a little ahead of myself. i'm just going to wait and see what happens but i'm glad to see that there are people out there that have had babies that close together and everything worked out great!
    samantha21385

Answer by samantha21385 at 1:44 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• My last two boys are 13 months apart. It was hard at first, but I am so glad they are close and have one another.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:52 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• this makes me nervous...
    1stimemommy87

Answer by 1stimemommy87 at 5:29 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• My boys are 13 months apart.
    meandmyshadow

Answer by meandmyshadow at 9:12 PM on Jan. 6, 2010