Birthday ideas?

my daughter turns one tomorrow. i dont know what to do with a one year old for a birthday. what activities or ideas do you have?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 PM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• i just had people over, gave her her own little cake and some presents. I did the same for my daughters second birthday yesterday minus her own little cake to mess up. lol
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 12:45 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• When my daughter turned 1, she had a minnie mouse themed party. It wasnt much. I made a circle cake with cup cakes for the ears. The kids played the pin the tail on the donkey game which was so cute to see the little ones trying. I also got a pinata. They have cheap pinatas at Target for like $12 and the have strings at the bottom that you pull until it breaks. Thats was easy for the kids. The listen to toddler tunes and played a little bowling game with soft balls and pins. We open gifts and thats it.
    My menu was : For the kids: chicken nuggests, bake beans, speghetti, juices, cheetos and graham crackers. For the adults: chicken wings and pasta salad.
    lilmsnay83

Answer by lilmsnay83 at 1:04 PM on Jan. 6, 2010