I need a boost. . .

I got the worst haircut on the planet last night and it's got me VERY upset. Okay, it's got me furious, embarrassed and heartbroken. I know it's vain to be this tore up about hair, since it WILL grow back, but I am. I'm smashed over this.
And, my husband is in Afghanistan (yay, since he can't see this disaster I have to call hair) but it's got me very bummed and I'm lonely as hell.

Help me out? Tell me something good and/or funny about your day? Please?

debra_benge

Asked by debra_benge at 12:46 PM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My 3 yr old went up to my husband and sniffed his butt just to be able to make a face and say "ewwww poopoo".

My 5 1/2 yr old went to my 3 yr old and turned around and let one loose on him and they had a whale of a time laughing.
    Anonymous

• you gotta show the hair cut first
    Anonymous

• Oh ya..come on..post the hair....it can't be that bad!
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 1:12 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• I look like Shirley Temple on a month long drinking bender with a mullet. Sorry ladies. I'm not sharing THIS gem. I'd rather walk around naked in front of my entire neighborhood. . .
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 1:22 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• And that's AFTER the fix. . .
    debra_benge

• My 3 year old son bit a Nightlight bulb today. Broke in his mouth. He's fine but the thing is, he was sitting in my lap and I had never even noticed he had a night light, much less was putting it in his mouth.

Not sure if thats a boost but I had to tell someone....
    Anonymous