More of a statement than question.....about BDSM. LOL

I must say, I am shocked at how many people on here either don't know what this is or thinks it's "bad, sinful, not normal sex" LOL I just wanted to point out that it can range from as mild as role playing, tying your wrists with scarves...just a things a little more kinky than missionary position sex. And can move all the way to crazy, bad, illegal things. Most of it isn't nearly as bad as it's made out to be. Thought you all needed a sex lesson. HAHAHA...not really.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:49 PM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• no, seriously... you're addressing women who think that masturbation is a sin, an evil dirty self indulgent sin! OMG! please HELLLLPPPP them!!! lol (they don't listen to the evil sexually fulfilled atheist)
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 12:51 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• OP here: Hahaha...my co-workers thing that a little boy masturbating is cause for going to a therapist. That is is gross and unhealthy. LOL
    Anonymous

• sounds like the thought process that goes on amongst my family.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 1:02 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• Yeah, I think it's funny, so funny that I don't even respond to questions as such. I got tired of being called "nasty".

Getting it from the back is their "evil sin" position. ::GASP::
    momtotrips

Answer by momtotrips at 1:07 PM on Jan. 6, 2010