going off the "down syndrome abort" question--- IF your child got some horrible sickness/disease...how many of you would have the child "put down"?

HORRIBLE to think a mother would kill her child b/c he/she was not perfect....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Same as I answered that other post....nopers wouldnt do it.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 12:59 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• God doesn't give us more then we can handle.
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 1:00 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• Dont be an idiot you cant put your kid down. Try asking a serious question instead of going off your anger. I wouldn't abort my child because of a defect but this question is ridiculous.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 1:03 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• i agree--- in my wildest dreams could i imagine that JUST b/c my child was not in perfect health that i would love them any less.....

my firstborn had 88% chance of having down syndrome... she is the MOST perfect child i could have asked for- of course the dr's were wrong..... BUT if they had been right- i cannot see my life w/o her in it!
    mommy-2-3

Answer by mommy-2-3 at 1:03 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• are you asking if you would pull the plug on your child if they were sick? It would depend....you cant have your kids put down..thats illegal. abortion is legal
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 1:04 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• Shay gets the bonus points on this one!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:05 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• just thought i would point out the obvious
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 1:07 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• OP HERE_-- i was being sarcastic.... abortion is the same things the other chilstion was asking.... still a child jutst not a perfect one...
    Anonymous

• *question
    Anonymous

• Really is there such thing as a perfect child? Have you ever been to Wal-Mart, and if you have can you still say a perfect child does exist? On that note, there are a few moms I have seen in that place that should be put down...just saying...
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:10 PM on Jan. 6, 2010