whats your college major? do you work in that field now?

I majored in Criminal Justice. I am a SAHM right now but currently looking for a human service job. Opt out of the law enforcement career when my DD was born

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:07 PM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have an MFA in Writing. I work from home as a freelance writer. I used to teach. Before that I worked in marketing. Tangential fields.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 1:11 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• I had a dual major in political science and environmental science. I work for a renewable energy consultant.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 1:32 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• Education, and currently no, but when my little ones are school age I will again.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:42 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• accounting degree. I'm an accountant (with cpa once the state sends me the paperwork!)
    Anonymous

• I have my BA in History with a 9-12 teaching cert and I have my AS in pharmaceutical biotechnology. I am a SAHM

Answer by missanc at 1:55 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• went to culinary school....did that til I had kids, adn technically still do. lol one day....I'd love to go back to cooking.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 1:56 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• English Lit, worked in TV/Radio
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 3:33 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• Applied sciences and Pharmacy Technology. Spent many years working in Pharmacy.
    Anonymous

• I have 2 degrees in the healthcare field and I do work in that capacity.
    The current degree I am pursuing can still be utilized in the healthcare field, but will provide me a wider range of options as far as the various healthcare offices that will employ my skills.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:02 AM on Jan. 7, 2010