Anniversary day ideas?

my 6 year anniversary of being with my bf is coming up on Jan the 10th, and i dont know what to do for him, I was thinking about making a reservation at AppleBee's since hes been wanting to go there for a while, so i think i'll do that, Also I was thinking about making come love coupons, sweet and kinky! lol But i need some ideas for those... Now i just need a little gift... I have 30 to spend on it. Ummm if you have any better sweeter Ideas please let me know.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:17 PM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• sex toys or something from the adult sex store. my BF got me the KY touch massage mix (one is warming, the other is tingling) for our anniversary. i got him a few ninja stars (he likes ninjas lol).
    Shy_Dia

Answer by Shy_Dia at 1:31 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• EEKK THE 10TH IS MY DAUGHTER'S BIRTHDAY... i think thats soo cool lol...

okay coupons, just remember if you give them to him he might use them so make it stuff your willing to do lol..

30... maybe something sexy? or idk what you shop for each other lol buy him undies?

I made my hubby a cheese cake and put red sprinkles on it and the sprinkles like melted and turned the cheese cake red lol

maybe it's better to give him cash and see what he wants to get or get something for you for him to use on you lol or for u to wear for him?
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 1:16 AM on Jan. 7, 2010