Important question please help!

Okay I had my period December 13th which makes my ovulation days during December 24 and 27. We did it WITH a condom on Christmas day but a lot of it came out the top and got all over me and I am pretttyyy sure I was ovulating that day. I had stretchy clear discharge. Well, there was no way to find out before this but I had to get surgery on Monday (2 days ago) it was in-office..I got sedated. Okay so IF I am pregnant....how would I be feeling now? I know that it can create a miscarriage :( but other than that would I have any clue especially it being this early? Do you think I would have had any signs or anything? I don't start 'till next week. Since last week I've been overly emotional. AH can anyone give some input on this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 PM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• it would be to soon to tell. Your body does not start showing any signs of pregnancy usually till right around 6 weeks. Just go take a test.
    Anonymous

• Eh I would but its too soon to take a test. I'm just going to wait it out. Thank you though!
    Anonymous

• I knew I was preggers when I was 3 weeks, so you don't have to be 6 weeks b4 having any signs.. I had cramping and sore breast and sick to my stomach and very tired! gl
    Anonymous

• I am 6 weeks right now ans i knew i was preggo at 3 wks and the test was negative. I dont think its that you have "signs" i just felt like i was. I would definatly call your doctor and tell him/her about whats goign on. if you are supposed to start next week then they should be able to tell you if you are or not by a blood test. GL!
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 1:40 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• i knew i was preggo right away. i had a funny taste in my mouth and my nipples were so sore.
    lilmsnay83

Answer by lilmsnay83 at 1:44 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• I didn't get any signs until the second week after I had gotten pregnant. I had swollen breast as if I was getting my menstrual early. The week after that I was able to take a pregnancy test. Right now it’s too early to tell. By the way ovulation is between 10-14 days after your menstrual (providing you’re regular) and the sperm can last in the vagina for up to five days. Something to think about: sperm cannot live outside the body so if sperm got on the outside of the vagina, it is possible for you to get pregnant, however, sperm are not the best swimmers and just like men do not ask for directions, so they wouldn't know which way to go. If the sperm is too far away from the uterus, they just die off on the trip there. It is a lot for them to swim upstream. Hopefully you didn’t duce which gives them a free ride. By the way the more you think about it, may delay your menstrual. Good luck!
    lawess

Answer by lawess at 1:54 PM on Jan. 6, 2010