i had a siggy made, now what

I had a siggy made and i try to put it in my signatures, wont work. how do I get it there? thanks!

Kesstan

Asked by Kesstan at 1:30 PM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You go to the top of the page to privacy and settings. When you get to that page on the side it will say signaturs. Click on that then click on "add text rich" click on that then click on add picture. You will browse through your comp so make sure you save the siggy to your computer.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 1:32 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• Once you have it set up in your Signatures section of CafeMom you will see that you have the option of having it appear at the end of your messages (only in Groups, though) or you can block it.
    You can set up a bunch of Signatures and choose from them for different Groups and such. If there is one Signature you would use more than others then you can click the option below it to have it saved as an automatic Siggy.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:00 AM on Jan. 7, 2010