Why am I so angry?

I just found out from facebook that my husband's female friend is spending "the day" with him. I had no idea of these plans. I'm at work and they are doing laundry together and an "adventure". Laundry?! I don't want this woman going through my undies and blouses!!! And why didn't he tell me they were spending the day together????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:34 PM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• Call him.
    Anonymous

• Girl drop by the house. Don't tell them you are coming home
    Anonymous

• i think personally i would kick your husbands butt..maybe you should leave work and just show up where they are at doing laundry..and confront both of them...sounds to me like there is more going on here than you are aware of...
    Anonymous

• um ask him. We can't tell you anything because we are just a much in the dark as you are. Honestly if i were in you r shoes i would just ask him and go from there.
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 1:36 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• ADVENTURE. Umm yea I think I would drop by the house unexpectedly.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 1:36 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• Your angry because you have every right to. He should have told you. I would get a lunch break and bust in on their little laundry adventure. That shit wouldn't go over well with me.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 1:37 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• I would let him know IN FRONT of her that I do not think it is appropriate for them to be doing laundry together. That Ho
    Anonymous

• Is she the type of friend that likes to cause trouble?
    Anonymous

• Don't let him play coy with you. You set your foot down and tell them by no means that you think it is OK for them to be holed up together and have laundry adventures. Shit don't let them play innocent.
    Anonymous

• Hell, give one of us the number and we will call them for you. WTH kind of crap is an adventure.
    Anonymous