Why am i not able to conceive?

I have been trying to conceive for a year now....I have tried going to the doctors and they checked if i was ovulating and to see if my hormones were on the right track and that was all ok!!! I am starting to get discouraged and wanting to give up but everytime i try something holds me back from giving up!!! I also was on the depo shot my sophomore year that was in 05 and i got off it in Aug 07. Im not sure if that is what is wrong. Can anyone please help....Thank you!!!

Blondie87372

Asked by Blondie87372 at 1:35 PM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• maybe its not you...it could be dh
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 1:37 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• it took my sis almost 5 years between each of her kids for the next one..Hope it's not that long for you,I've been TTC for about 3 months now and it's maddening
    CuteandCurvy

Answer by CuteandCurvy at 1:38 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• if you're overweight you could try losing just 10 lbs. i literally did this and was pregnant immediately. i had been diagnosed with pre-diabetes that was keeping me from being a good womb for a child and when i lost the weight i went to being oober fertile. it couldn't hurt and it'll give you something to get your mind off JUST concieving.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 1:42 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• Get your husband sperm count checked.. also do you use Ovulation kits?? The clear blue fertility monitor is amazing and will take all the guess work out of when you should "do it" durring the month! GOOD LUCK.. sometimes it takes people a while!
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 1:43 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• men can do just as much as women in helping be more fertile with their sperm...they can not smoke, they can quit drinking, make sure he is wearing boxers instead of tighty whiteys.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 1:46 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• Your husband needs to make an appointment to see how things are with him. It might be him not you.
    Super09Mom

Answer by Super09Mom at 8:25 PM on Jan. 6, 2010