Should I call my doctor?

I am 5 weeks pregnant. I know this is early. I am having some sort of feeling in my stomach. It does not hurt but does bother me. Sort of like flutters...I also had some light brown discharge today. Has anyone else had this? Could something be wrong?

Mommy2be51306

Asked by Mommy2be51306 at 1:43 PM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would go to the doctor just to make sure. I didn't have discharge during my pregnancy but pregnancy is different for everyone. Always good to be safe.
    lawess

Answer by lawess at 1:56 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• The "flutters" are most likely gas. No help from me on the discharge though, I had picture perfect pregnancies.
    Anonymous

• to me it sounds totally normal. i cannot think of any problem that the flutters could be so i would think that it's gas/indigestion...?

a little bit of bleeding or red/pink/brown discharge is also pretty common in early pregnancy.

i wouldn't call. but it's totally up to you of course :) another thing is that there is really nothing your doctor could do other than draw blood and check your HCG levels but that really isn't useful unless they redraw and recheck a few days later. or they could do an ultrasound but really nothing they could do that would actually "help" anything.
    Anonymous