clomid question

did anyone start out on 50mg an did not get pregnant then got on 100mg an got pregnant fast cause i am taking metformin an the new dose of clomid of 100mg i hope it help this time i have to take the metformin three times a day so thats 1500mg in one day.

sexylady35

Asked by sexylady35 at 2:01 PM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• i have to take 1500 a day too cause i have PCOS but everyone is differnet i had my period every month just didnt ovalate every months so i needed help and they put me on clomid 50 mg and it did work but what we did was had sex every other day and sometimes every other day and the first time i was on it i ovalated late but i still got preg but did lose the baby the sec time on it i didnt get preg but i just thought i needed to wait a little longer cause of the lost maybe i was ready and then i tryied it again couple month later it work again i just start drinking alot of water watching what i ate and i did walk alot cause of work im always walking or running to get things done and i was doing that a couple months before i started trying i have 4 dogs so i would take them to the dog park run with them and we did that almost everyday for 2 to 3 hours a time
    Anonymous

• I take metformin 2000mg a day and I have PCOS. I also am on 50mg of clomid atm. I was on 1000mg of metformin and 50mg of clomid when I conceived my son over 2 yrs ago. But it varies for everyone, so don't lose hope. Give it a couple cycles to help you out! GL!
    Anonymous