Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who can help me& is it to late to anything about it?

got married in 1993 to a,German Man he sent me divorce paper's in prison ,I contested the divorce and sent everyone a copy him his lawyer and the clerk of court which said the papers were signed by both party's I explained to her that, I never signed any divorced papers but now he has remarried to someone 34 years old 12yrs his younger,I believed my mother -N- law forged my name to the divorced papers we even spoke on the phone in 2001 only to find out he got married later in 2001. Help!!!!!! ME!!!! Someone!!!!!!


Asked by Anonymous at 2:11 PM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Relationships

This question is closed.
Answers (4)
  • Did you hire an attorney or show up in court for the hearing? If you didn't show up then he won the divorce by default.

    Answer by admckenzie at 3:55 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

  • This is easily fixed by you visiting a divorce attorney.

    Answer by Anonymous at 2:14 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

  • If it's a case of forgery you need to contact the FBI.

    Maybe they didn't need your signature because he was in jail?

    Answer by Anonymous at 2:15 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

  • Omg just move on..he has... obviously you weren't the woman he married on ur wedding day.. I'm guessing he didn't say it was ok for you to break the law & goto prison in his vows? Let him be happy!! It obviously wasn't a job you were willing to do!!

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:34 PM on Jan. 6, 2010