what are some ways to relieve stress?

I am in financial distress i know you've heard it thousands of times on here but lately I'm so stressed out wondering where the money is going to come from I mean what am I supposed to do pull it out my ass?? grow a money tree??? my internet is free thru my home phone service so I just need to come up with some money quick and the stress is killing me seriously what are some ways to leviate stress and worry??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:27 PM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Money & Work

• Worry and stress can affect you physically, so you are wise to want to relieve it. Taking a walk or exercising, reading and listening to music, exhaling slowly- visualize that you are blowing out stress and tension.

Answer by Bmat at 2:34 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• marijuana
    Anonymous

• Sex, walking, sex, reading, sex, punching or throwing pillows, sex. Did I mention sex? Humor is a good stress reliever too.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 2:53 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• Sex, masturbation, walking...that's all I got.
    Anonymous

• I take an herb called passionflower. It relaxes my mind as well as my body.
    Anonymous

• Get control of your money. It worked for us. We got on a written budget that we change every month to fit our needs. With things that you can pay cash for, we put them in envelopes that are clearly labeled with items from our budget. Some of the envelopes are, groceries, clothes, birthdays, bulk foods, diapers, car repair, and fuel. I thought we were doing very good before we started budgeting, but I actually cut our expenses by 21%. I'm not saying you'll have the same results, but I bet it will at least cut them by 5 to 10%.

Also if you can try to make more money. Deliver newspapers, sell plasma, deliver pizzas, shovel walks, etc.

And more importantly STOP accumulating debt. Just imagine where you'd be if you didn't have a car payment, student loans, credit card bills every month. I imagine that you'd probably be in a pretty good position. So try to work towards that.

DaveRamsey.com or the Dave Ramsey group on Cafemom.
    Anonymous

• Daveramsey.com is a great way to start. It completely changed the way we thought and spend our money. Another great site to visit is 48 days to the work you love by Dan Miller. Your gonna get more stressed out at first when you look at the real numbers but once you start in baby steps to get rid of it all. You'll be happy that you to control of your situation. Exercise and yoga helps me and taking things day by day. You'll make it! Believe me!!!! You will!!!!

~Anna~
    freedomteam.revolucionww.com
    AnnaMama09

Answer by AnnaMama09 at 8:49 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• what are some ways to relieve stress?
    .
    .
    .
    .

Clean out the garage then have a garage sale.
    Anonymous

• Dave Ramsey's book "The Total Money Makeover"- get it at the library.
    Anonymous

• I'm in similar financial problems.......living barely paycheck to paycheck.....having to forgo buying food sometimes.....because we don't have enough money too....it's very hard. I keep trying to find a job...there's nothing here.....so what I do to alleviate my stress when I'm overwhelmed is to get some rest.....(if and when you can..take a nap) I take a hot bath in the evenings and try to work on what it is I can do to alleviate my finances......when you're down there's no where to go but up....I've been worse off but some days it feels bad.....and somehow we always pull through.....by the skin on our teeth.
    Anonymous