What would you do if you were like this? (Eating, Sleeping)

Do you ever feel like this...ok when we are hungry, we eat or when we are sleepy, we sleep, but lately I am hungry and sometimes nothing sounds good to even eat so I kind of wait until I am very hungry, I don't like when I do that what could be wrong with me, same as for sleeping.

What would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:51 PM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I do that...put off eating b/c nothing sounds good, sometimes I even skip a day, I give myself a break, so to speak and allow myself to just not eat because I just don't freakin feel like it sometimes!...I have anorexic tendencies stemming from sexual abuse...eating is an act of self love..you have to care about youirself in order to feed yourself. These are just my issues, so that's all I have to offer. OH, and EAT SOMETHING~! Whether you feel like it or not, you have to nourish your body!
    Anonymous

• I think it depends on how long it's been since you ate... had a big breakfast and don't want lunch? fine... haven't eaten in a few days... might want to see a dr. I know that when i'm sick I don't really want to eat. Just make sure you're staying healthly and if it really concerns you ask your dr.
    terpmama

Answer by terpmama at 4:03 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• I do the same thing when it comes to eating, but I have 5 kids, so sleeping is never a problem lol
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 5:22 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• I feel that way sometimes......nothing sounds good and I'm not even the slightest bit hungry.......make sure you keep yourself hydrated....drink plenty of water....and if you have any kinds of nuts...almonds, peanuts, etc...try and take at least a handful of those....Dr. Oz says thats good for ya! lol.....thats what I do and at least I know I'm getting something in my system....
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 9:20 PM on Jan. 6, 2010