Is there size 2-3 underwear without characters on it and if so, where on earth can I find it?

I'm supposed to take my daughter underwear shopping this afternoon (it's a reward for bouncing back from a little potty regression, and she's really excited)... but I really don't want to buy anything with Elmo or the Disney Princesses on it. I'm not trying to start a debate about the characters, I'm just wondering if anyone has seen such underwear and if so, where? At Target I already got her the only pattern of Circo brand underwear they carry in her size... I had hoped that department stores like Macy's would carry a Hanes brand basic colors kind in her size, but they were worse than Target. Any ideas?

EmilySusan

Asked by EmilySusan at 2:51 PM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• We bought ours all at Target and Walmart, they are the thicker "training" ones, though.
    Anonymous

• FTL makes ones that small that do not have anything but normal printed patters (like little flowers and such). you can usu find them @ wally world or target. also Kohls & Gymboree (more expensive).
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 2:56 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• Thanks! I'll have to try Kohls since I didn't see any at Target (tons in the girls section, 4T-6x, just nothing any smaller!).
    EmilySusan

Answer by EmilySusan at 2:58 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• i dunno about in that size usually the characters ARE the reward for being good on the potty what 2 yr old doesnt want to have ariel panties!!! please dont deprive the baby lol but walmart has panties i know of in bigger sizes like 5/7 that are plain or have the days of the week on them u could check for that size also
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 10:05 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• carters?
    katatrinakay

Answer by katatrinakay at 10:46 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• My two year old doesn't know who Ariel is and doesn't seem overly traumatized by it. She does like picking out her own clothes, though, and gets as excited about talking about the patterns and things as I can imagine a child would get about Disney characters.
    EmilySusan

Answer by EmilySusan at 10:10 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• We don't let our kids wear character clothes and we get almost all our children's underwear at Target or Walmart. We did buy some "emergency" underwear at Old Navy, but they're too expensive to buy on a regular basis on our budget.
    DangerDarling

Answer by DangerDarling at 3:02 PM on Jan. 7, 2010